Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wrong decisions



how will you know that you did a wrong decision?

1. when you regret it at the end
2. when everything went wrong
3. when someone deserves you more
4. when your not happy and your sad
5. when your thinking what did you do before
6. when you feel your taking for granted
7. when all your plans didn't work out.

this is one of the question that stay in my mind in the past few days, why? because of the reason that i just wrote. im sure there is a lot of reasons out there that but it really depend on the different situation for having a wrong decision. at first im not thinking about the decision that i made but when i saw my ex-boyfriend i feel that i just did a wrong decision 7 years ago.

choosing the right partner for you is not that easy. ihave a 2 boyfriends before. 1 is a long distance relationship and the other one is with with me. i decided to choose the one that's with me that time... and at the end our relationship didn't work out. sad to say but right now i have a feeling that this is one of the wrong decision i made before...


it might be a wrong decision but i will make sure that this experience will help me improve myself in handling my future relationship... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment