Thursday, November 19, 2009

101 REASONS WHY I WANNA MARRY YOU

101 REASONS WHY I WANNA MARRY YOU

1. I love you so much

2. You're the best thing that ever happned to me

3. I dream of you quite often

4. Soul mates tayo ;)

5. We were meant to be (diba?)

6. Each day I fall differ in love with you...

7. I'm constantly thinking of you...

8. You're my inspiration in everything that i do...

9. You have the sweetest voice which always soothes me

10. I always want to be with you

11. Your warm loving stare makes me melt

12. You always know how to make me smile

13. Your soft caring touch tells me you care

14. Nothing in this world will ever compare to you...

15. you're just so irresistible *gigil!*

16. I never been this happy in my entire life.. :)

17. I miss you so much, I start hallucinating about your presence

18. You mean so much to me...

19. I've been waiting, searching for someone like you...

20. Sarap mo mag-mahal ;)

21. Seeing you is like going to heaven... only better!

22. I just LOVE your hair! :D

23. I always find my self looking for you...

24. Nahihirapan ako pag wala ka sa tabi ko...

25. Malayo ka sa akin ng kahit 1 metro, miss na kita =)

26. I want to spend the rest of my life with you...

27. I want to grow old with you...

28. There'll never be anyone as wonderful as you...

29. I'm completely inlove with you...

30. Naiiyak ako sa sobrang pagka-miss sayo :(

31. Words can never express why or how i love you...

32. You never cease to amaze me...

33. All i ever want to do is love you...

34. I'd give up everything for you...

35. I feel so empty without you

36. you ahve the softest lips ever

37. You have the sweetest kiss

38. i feel like I've known you for all my life...

39. You're heaven-sent... my prayers were answered in you...

40. We were made for each other...

41. Life is meaningless without you...

42. I always look forward to being with you

43. I can never get enough of you...

44. Sarap ka i-hug *hugz*

45. Ikaw ang huli kong mamahalin

46. All my love is for you...

47. Kahit ilang "i love you" sabihin mo, di ako mag sasawa

48. Every moment we spend is precious...

49. I wish time would stop so we'd be together... forever...

50. No words can ever explain what you mean to me...

51. Lagi akong kilig sayo.. sobra

52. Lagi kong hanaap yung kulit mo...

53. Kahit buhay ko, iaalay ko sayo... ganon kita ka-love...

54. I'm crazy over you...

55. Di ko kaya sukatin ang lalim ng pagmamahal ko sayo...

56. Miss na miss kita ng sobra... as in!

57. Sobrang compatible tayo... wala ata tayong pwedeng pag-awayan... (this is so worng :D)

58. Ikaw ang center ng buhay ko... promise =)

59. When i get to where, I want to be, I want you beside me...

60. I want you to stay, never go away... stay forever.

61. It doesn't matter what they say, I'll love you more anyway...

62. Ill be all I can be for you...

63. kahit anong mangyari,Ikaw at ikaw lang ang love ko. =)

64. You're the one I live for, the one I adore

65. You're the only one for me, the only one i'll ever see.

66. You never cease to amaze me...

67. I need to be next to you...

68. I can see the love right in your eyes...

69. You just know how to turn my world upside down.

70. I'm so in love- so deep in love

71. I wanna be your baby for life :)

72. Love seems so right between you and me...

73. I'll always held you dear to me...

74. You're the sweetest most endearing girl I;ve ever met.

75. You're the "L" in mu life... You make it more worth living.

76. Living has never been this happy... it's all because of you...

77. Looking at you is like looking at a angel? (are you sure?)

78. getting you off my mind is damn hear impossible...

79. I've never slept with anyone so comfortably... =)

80. Nothing can ever tear us apart.

81. Nakakabaliw ka mag-lambing

82. Ikaw lang ang laman ng puso't isipan ko 24/7 (o diba!)

83. I love thought of coming home too you...

84. You are my warth against reality's biting cold.

85. Desidido ako... Seyoso! No Joke! Peksman! Pwamis!

86. Ang sarap gumising saumaga pag kasama kita...

87. You make my world so much more colorful...

88. You rock my world (yeah beybeh!)

89. It;s always been my ream for us.

90. Walking with you is like walking sa clouds

91. Kung droga ka, ikaw na ang pinaka nakaka-high!

92. If this isn't right, I'd rather be wrong forever.

93. Para we can always hold each other and stare at the stars.

94. Lahat dadaanin ko para sayo...

95. Dito lang ako lagi... I can never be too far..

96. Peaches kita... =)

97. Ikaw ang aking ever dearest mahal kong baby =)

98. Ayayatin ka!

99. I've always hored and prayed you'd always be the one...

100. I've always treasure all that we share...

101. I can never fully express how muchall of this menas to me... Mahal na mahal Kita sobra... *Mwha*




No comments:

Post a Comment