Thursday, November 5, 2009

I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE

I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE

Say you'll stay, say you're sure

Say my heart was made for yours

Say our love would never let you walk away

Say you'll stay by my side,

Say it's more than just tonight

Let our love lead the way

Say you'll stay

Can someone tell us why we're her?

caught between words of pain and fear...

Won't you come closer...

Because I'm dying for your love...

If I was the one that was loving you....

The only tears you'd cry would be tears of joy...

And if I was by your side, you'd never know a lonely night...

Can you help me? Tell me what you want from me...

Can you help me? Tell me why you want to leave...?

Baby help me, 'cuz without you my world is falling apart

And without you think I'd go crazy

Life's a prison when you're in love for so long...

Oh Peaches... I love you... need you to come back home.

I don't want to be alone.







No comments:

Post a Comment