Thursday, November 5, 2009

grass

Don't let grass grown on the path of friendship. by: blackfoot proverb

This is some of the compilation of cards, letter that may friends, love ones and relatives gave it to me when we are still in Canada. At first I'm planning to dispose some papers in my room, scan the hard copy photos to upload online for back up files. While checking may set of paper bags in my cabinet i notice that i have letters from my friends since grade school. Its really a nice feeling to remember the old times.

This friend of mine is my school service/bus enemy, but as we go along on our second year in high school she definitely became m best friend. She end me a card when by: Blackfoot Proverb.

Don't let the grass grown on the path of friendship.

Untill now we are both working and busy in our life but we make sure that we have time to chat and see each other. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment