Monday, November 9, 2009

Friendship...

Just because I haven't been there

At your side, It doesn't mean that

You're not important to me.

You're very rare and you're a friend

Every person would like to have until the End

Days would passed by

Even though you hear nothing from me

Let our memories remind you

Of our friendship. The happy times and even the

Sad ones we had.

Remember that

Every day, since the day we became friends

You added color into my life.

Embrace the memories of us together, and

Sis, I will surely miss you

God Bless!


This is message is from a very good friend, consider as my best friend and sister also. We've been friends for almost 13 years already. We don't see other that often but we make sure that we talk, chat and update what's happening in our life.

Remember our high school days... while raining one day after school we decided to walk home so that we will not be stuck in traffic. She have her bag with her and told me that it's water proof. All her notebooks and books are there. As we arrived near our place we check her bag and saw that all her things are wet. Of course you know what happened already... her mom gets mad :D

See you soon my friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment